Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target content delivery is disabled

Community Advisor

Trying to load Target with Adobe Launch, ended up with the "Adobe Target content delivery is disabled"-error on pageload. So I´ve been reading through the forum in search of how to solve the issue withut success , tried to add the cookieDomain to window.targetGlobalSettings  (in the at.js header) but that did not help, the site is running on heroku so its on a subdomain to herokuapp.com, added full hostname like xyz.herokuapp.com

Is there any other setting to be added as a global setting that i am missing? thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

if anyone stumples over this post, the subdomain had to be explicitly set in a custom code action before loading Load Target action, ref https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target-questions/can-t-implement-target-throu...

window.targetGlobalSettings = {

cookieDomain: "your-domain"

};

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Sebastiane_Edberg_  could you share the Page URL? Are you trying to access page(Target enabled) within an iframe?

Community Advisor

If you look in the Target UI under Administration > Host - is xyz.herokuapp.com listed there?

If not - click on "Authorize Hosts" (top right) and deactivate the "Enable Authorized host for content delivery". Maybe this is the current problem.

Community Advisor

hi there, thanks for you reply, deactivated "Enable Authorized host for content delivery", issue persists

Level 2

Have you ensured that the page source begins with "<!DOCTYPE html>"? It's required for Target now...

Level 2

It's hard to find if you don't know what to look for. I learned the hard way.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

if anyone stumples over this post, the subdomain had to be explicitly set in a custom code action before loading Load Target action, ref https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target-questions/can-t-implement-target-throu...

window.targetGlobalSettings = {

cookieDomain: "your-domain"

};