Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target | Access Profile Parameters using AEP Web SDK

Community Advisor

Hi Team,

Adobe target is implemented through AEP WEBSDK.

We have used below code to trigger profile parameter

alloy("sendEvent", {
data: {
__adobe: {
target: {
"profile.vehicleSeen": "xxxx",

}
}
}
});

It is trigerring well in the calls :

Updating Media

however, "vehicleSeen" profile parameter is not visible under Visitor Profile section to create the audience.

I created the  profile script  but that is also not working.

Since it is not an XDM object so how could I access sendEvent data info  ?

Any leads on how to access the profile paramters in AEP Web SDK method?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

[2.1.23 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @shelbygoff:

----------------------------

Hi @ambikaTewari_ATCI, thanks for your question! I believe this is covered in this document: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/implement-web-sdk/applications-setup/setup-ta...

Please let us know if any clarification is needed. 

And extra thanks @ambikaTewari_ATCI for tuning in live to the  2.1.23 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you at next week's AI-features focused Coffee Break on 4.12.23!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

[2.1.23 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @shelbygoff:

Hi @ambikaTewari_ATCI, thanks for your question! I believe this is covered in this document: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/implement-web-sdk/applications-setup/setup-ta...

Please let us know if any clarification is needed. 

And extra thanks @ambikaTewari_ATCI for tuning in live to the  2.1.23 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you at next week's AI-features focused Coffee Break on 4.12.23!