Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Adding audiences to target reporting after the activity has finished

Level 2

My A/B Test activity has recently finished it's desired testing duration. I'm using Target Reporting as the reporting source. Before the activity was launched, I added some extra audiences for reporting such as "New Visitors" , "Returning Visitors", and two custom audiences: 'Mobile Visitors', and 'Desktop Visitors'.

christammm_0-1583779772684.png

The issue that I'm currently facing is now I want to see combined visitors who qualified as both ("New Visitor" or "Returning Visitor") AND "Mobile Visitor". Vice versa for "Desktop Visitors".

However I'm concerned about the fact that my activity has already finished running, and that adding new audiences to the activity could potentially not display any new data that fits the criteria for the combined audiences that I want.

Given that there are visitors who qualified for my existing audiences, and the activity has finished, If I were to create new audiences (e.g. - New Mobile Visitors, Returning Mobile Visitors, New Desktop Visitors, Returning Desktop Visitors) based off of those audiences, can I expect data to appear in Target Reports?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @christammm

@Jim_McTiernan was able to weigh in on your Question here during his 8/11/21 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break

His answer below: 

This use case is a major benefit of using the Analytics for Target (A4T) integration. If Adobe Analytics is selected as your test Activity Reporting Source, then any new metrics and segments can be applied to test reporting retroactively after the test has run. If Target reporting is used, you will need to predefine all the success metrics you wish to use as you set-up the test.

See: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/integrate/a4t/reporting.html?lang=en

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @christammm

@Jim_McTiernan was able to weigh in on your Question here during his 8/11/21 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break

His answer below: 

This use case is a major benefit of using the Analytics for Target (A4T) integration. If Adobe Analytics is selected as your test Activity Reporting Source, then any new metrics and segments can be applied to test reporting retroactively after the test has run. If Target reporting is used, you will need to predefine all the success metrics you wish to use as you set-up the test.

See: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/integrate/a4t/reporting.html?lang=en