Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Activities using the Analytics audience do not get triggered

Level 2

Hello,

I have encountered an issue in Adobe Target, and was wondering if you can advise us on this case (below)?

We have been testing some Target activities using audience segments from Adobe Analytics Marketing Cloud, but found that the Target experience does not get triggered.

However, when using Adobe Target audience segments, the experience works.

Is it because there's a certain latency time when using the Analytics audience seg. on Target? That's why the experience does not get triggered immediately to the targeted audience created from Analytics? If so, how long is the latency?

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Yes there is a latency of 24-48 hours when using shared audience as this uses historical data.

For the first time you try to qualify, data will be collected and available to use after this much latency and hence when again you try to qualify after the latency activity will get trigger.

Audience creation options in Adobe Experience Cloud

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Yes there is a latency of 24-48 hours when using shared audience as this uses historical data.

For the first time you try to qualify, data will be collected and available to use after this much latency and hence when again you try to qualify after the latency activity will get trigger.

Audience creation options in Adobe Experience Cloud

Hope this helps.

Level 4

I typically don't use Adobe Analytics segments for audience targeting in Target because, as noted above, there is a latency.  Analytics segments are better for reporting and for looking at was has happened.  You are better off building audience segments in Target for your testing as they are more real time and better for targeting incoming traffic.

Level 2

Thank you so much everyone!!! It's totally clear now