Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

About Adobe Target XT Activity

Level 2

I wonder about When i use Adobe Target XT Activity got segments from Adobe Analytics.
Should i use only English at Adobe Analytics?? 

Becuase I got perfectly separated two of segements. Language was Korean.

but It's didn't work. 

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Joenglim, 

Once you shared the Analytics Segments with Target, you should be able to find those segments in Target audience library  

Screenshot 2022-04-21 at 4.19.02 PM.png

Once you located the segments you wanted to use, you can "+ create audience" with in Target Audience library to combining the segments you want to use (english + korean). 

Screenshot 2022-04-21 at 4.20.29 PM.png

These audiences created in Target will be only available to use in Target activities

I hope this helps.

Eugenia

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Joenglim, 

Once you shared the Analytics Segments with Target, you should be able to find those segments in Target audience library  

Screenshot 2022-04-21 at 4.19.02 PM.png

Once you located the segments you wanted to use, you can "+ create audience" with in Target Audience library to combining the segments you want to use (english + korean). 

Screenshot 2022-04-21 at 4.20.29 PM.png

These audiences created in Target will be only available to use in Target activities

I hope this helps.

Eugenia

Level 2

Hi @EugeniaFang,

Thank you for try to help me:)

I aleady used(Korean+English).

but all visitor's viewing just one Experiences. 

I setted the segments that is perfectly diffrent.

P.s I checked the Experiences that was work at A/B Test