Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

[WEBINAR SERIES] ⭐Summit 2020⭐ Adobe Target Topics and Speakers, 7/16, 7/28, & 8/13

Administrator

Adobe Target Summit 2020 Webinar Series

Join us for this 3-part webinar series delivered by leading Adobe Target experts spotlighting a full range of the latest innovative optimization strategies you can leverage with Adobe Target. 

Register now and mark your calendars for these fantastic learning opportunities where you can hear directly from experts and have your questions answered: 

• July 16, 2020 8am - 9am PDT: Maximizing Personalization: Top Ideas to Get the Highest Impact Faster, presented by Ryan Pizzuto, Adobe Principal Digital Strategist
    • At the heart of every business is the customer. Personalization is a way to listen, understand, and act on the customer’s needs and intents. It is not just a buzzword; it is a strategy designed to create great customer experiences. Ryan Pizzuto is a principal digital strategist at Adobe with a focus on optimization and personalization. Every day, he helps Adobe customers understand and develop the strategies that make their programs successful and get a positive return on their investments. 
    • In this session, you will:
      - Hear how personalization is more accessible than ever before
      - Discover key tips and tricks for Adobe Sensei delivered personalization initiatives
      - Get a blueprint for a successful personalization strategy to use for your brand

• July 28, 2020 8am - 9am PDTTips & Tricks to Take Full Advantage of the Solution, presented by Ryan Roberts, Adobe Sr. Consultant, Proof of Concept (@Ryan_Roberts_) and Dustin Miller, Adobe Sr. Consultant, Proof of Concept (@dustinmiller)
    • If you're familiar and adept with Adobe Target testing and personalization basics, but may find yourself missing some of the solution’s power, this webinar will expose those lesser known tricks and advanced features to get you on your way to unlock Adobe Target’s potential. Technical and advanced business end users won’t want to miss this session where Adobe Target experts share tips, tricks, and hacks that can help you become a personalization or testing GURU. I
    • In this session, you will walk away with:
      · Profile Script uses cases, including Code Samples for ways to build awesome Audiences
      · Insights that are applicable to: Auto-Target, A/B Testing, Experience Targeting, Recommendations, and Automated Personalization

• August 13, 2020 8am - 9am PDTPersonalization Strategies Using Artificial Intelligence and Adobe Target, presented by Jason Hickey, Senior Product Marketing Manager Adobe Target (@Jason_Hickey)
    • Artificial intelligence is redefining consumer expectations and opening new doors for marketers, developers, and product owners to engage with consumers everywhere. Not sure where to start? Join Jason Hickey, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Target, to explore the ways Adobe is innovating on personalization use cases, and uncover key tips and tricks to get to value fast with Adobe Target.
    • In this session, you will learn:
      • The machine-learning personalization and optimization methodologies available in Adobe Target and when to use them
      • Tips and tricks to get the most out of each methodology
      • Latest advances in Adobe Target

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 11.06.09 AM.png

Ryan Pizzuto, Adobe Principal Digital Strategist    

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 11.07.37 AM.png

Ryan Roberts, Adobe Sr. Consultant, Proof of Concept (@Ryan_Roberts_)

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 11.08.22 AM.png

Dustin Miller, Adobe Sr. Consultant, Proof of Concept (@dustinmiller)

jason hickey.jpeg

Jason Hickey, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Target (@Jason_Hickey)  

REGISTER TODAY

Have any related questions that you'd like to have answered during the webinar? Post them below, and we'll make sure you get your answers!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1

Hi, I missed these webinars. Do I have any option to watch it recordings. I believe they must have and I am searching link. Could you please share, if you know.

Thanks!