Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Web Property in AdobeLaunch

Level 3

We have three different environment of a website, UAT, Pre-Live & Production environment. There is a slight change in URL of these three environments

Do I have to create three separate web property for three different environment inside Launch?

When we integrate Adobe Target tool inside Launch, then Should it be done separately at web property level?

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Abhishek,

Creating environments at the web property level is not required. However, you can create multiple environments within Launch and use the respective URL on the environment page to access different libraries on the Page.

You can refer https://docs.adobelaunch.com/publishing/environments for more details in this regard. Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Tanvi

Employee

Hi Abhishek,

You would not need to create separate web properties in this case. I would recommend to go through the following article for getting started with Launch.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Raag