Expand my Community achievements bar.

ttMETA not loading -(stopped working)

Level 3

Hi All,

ttMETA data is stopped working in my application.it was working yesterday. I can see the campaign is loading but ttMETA data is not available in window object.
Is there any other way to check the loaded in campaign in the page?

Thanks,

Hariharan S

4 Replies

Employee

@hariharans94469549 Yes we are aware of this issue and our engineering team is working on this. We will let you know as soon its fixed.

However, as you might already be aware plugin functionality is being deprecated .So we recommend using response tokens instead.

You can implement the tMeta functionality with response tokens and this link  has the code snippet and instructions for the same.

Level 3

Thanks for information. Do you have any time limit for this issue?. When it will get resolved.

Yes i am already aware of the ttMETA ,its deprecated. I hope still AT.js is supporting ttMETA.

Employee

@ hariharans94469549, We do not have an ETA yet. But we are working on it. And yes its supported but as mentioned it is recommended to use response tokens.

Till the issue is resolved you can use the mbox trace or the experience cloud debugger for getting the activity information.

Information on the same can be found here .

Employee

@hariharans94469549, The issue is now resolved and ttMeta should be working as expected.