Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Target Release Notes, October 2021

Administrator

This month, Adobe Target released four awesome new features

* A new Audience creation UI built on Adobe React Spectrum that unlocks new ways to combine and configure real-time audiences from across Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Experience Platform

* A new Profile Scripts UI built on Adobe React Spectrum that introduces bulk actions, color code validation, and token hints for dynamic profile attributes

* Faster Recommendations Algorithm Runs (3-6 hours compute) and shorter Lookback windows (6 hours data) for popularity based Recommendations (most viewed, top sellers) - improved from 24 hours

*A new Recommendations Algorithm (criteria) configurator that makes previously-hidden options like Most Viewed by Item Attribute, Top by Analytics Metric, etc. easier to find and utilize

And we aren't done. Expect more product releases before the end of 2021! 

Check out the product release notes here for more exciting details!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3

Am I the only one that thinks this new audience building UI is not an improvement? When you have nested containers, it's very hard to distinguish what is in what container. Please consider adding color shading or something in the containers so we can tell what is in what container. Also, should allow to collapse containers so it's easier to work with. Am I the only one who isn't loving this?