Expand my Community achievements bar.

Link to Recording Added! [ADOBE TARGET BASICS WEBINAR] Part 5: 10/23/18, Best Practices in A/B & Multivariate Testing

Administrator

CHECK OUT! The RECORDING of the *FIFTH* installment of our

Adobe Target Basics webinar series:

LINK TO RECORDING

Best Practices in A/B & Multivariate Testing

Date: Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018

Time: 8am - 9am PDT

Join Katie Cozby, digital marketing strategy expert at Adobe, for an in-depth overview and UI walkthrough of the inputs, execution steps, and results that make up the anatomy of a successful A/B and multivariate test in Adobe Target. From initial considerations such as test design & success measurement to ways you can leverage report analysis & extend the value of these test results into the strategic uses of Auto-Allocate & Experience Targeting, this session will set you up for success as you level up your optimization program.

Attended the webinar or watched the recording, and now have some follow-up questions?

Post them below before you forget! We'll make sure you get your answers.

KC_Headshot.jpgKatie Cozby, Digital Marketing Strategy Expert, Adobe

3 Replies

Level 2

Amelia:

At the end of the webinar someone had posed the question about what courses are recommended to take the Adobe Target Certification exam. You mentioned the Get to Value with Adobe Target course.

Do you recommend any other courses that would apply to the content within the Target Business Practitioner exam specifically?

Hi Jason

I'm giving my Target Business Practitioner certification in two weeks. Do you mind sharing any material you have to hariharan.rajkumar@gmail.com . Appreciate Much!