Expand my Community achievements bar.

JWT Generated by Adobe is an invalid JWT

Level 5

We have a service acct integration (I'm assuming correctly) set up in Adobe I/O.

Navigating the the "JWT" tab to generate a JWT token and curl request in order to exchange for an access token

The JWT Token created by Adobe for Adobe's tools is incorrect?:

{"error_description":"No valid bindings were found for organization and technical account combination","error":"invalid_token"}

my knowledge on JWT and Auth in general is pretty basic, so it's likely me screwing up- but I mean, this is out of the box functionality, it should work.

The documentation on this is awful, so I'm hoping someone could point me to what is going wrong?

3 Replies

Employee

Hi, Please check this forum thread where I have provided detailed steps to generate the JWT token. Adobe Target Admin API error code:403003, API key is invalid

If you still have issues please reach out to the Adobe IO team by submitting a support ticket. Here's the link .

Hope this helps.

Level 5

Thanks for the reply!   Yeah I actually began with your post, which was very good btw.  Unfortunately it didn't seem to work.  I reached out to the IO team so I'll see what they say, and if I get a solution I'll post here for others to use