I have been researching how Adobe Test and Target can be used within my react WebSite. I would like for someone to verify f my understanding of what I need to do to implement test and target is correct or not. I do not know of a way to be able to create a simple example, that will help me understand the flow, hence this request. So please bear with my questions, if it sounds too silly!
My understanding of how the flow works
1. Every customer gets their own version of at.js. This is not something that I can download from somewhere as it contains some information that is specific to the customer
2. At.js knows the end point that it has to talk to to get the offers from Adobe
3. In my react app, am required to include at.js and create targets in my page
4. at.js will take care of communicating with the Adobe server with the supplied data parameters upon page load.
5. when we get the response from Adobe AEM, the content will appear on the targeted area (replacing the default content)
6. I would have to configure in Adobe AEM different experiences, which would be based on the parameters that it receives from at.js
1. I want to be able to show different pages to the customers based on some arbitrary value (similar to A/B testing). For example I want 2/3 of the customers to see the original version of a page and 1/3 of the customers to see a completely different version of the page. Am inclined towards having two different versions of the pages in my sever. How can I use Adobe AEM in this scenario? Should I make calls in this case? Make a call to Adobe AEM, based on what I get back, then make a call to my server?