Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Announcement] Contributor of the Month, Adobe Target Community: June 2024

Administrator

Greetings Adobe Target Community!

Please join me in congratulating your Adobe Target practitioner peer, Kasper Anderson (aka @kandersen) for being recognized as the Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month for June 2024!

@kandersen, thank you for driving productive discussions with your Community peers and for leading as an outstanding Adobe Target Community Mentor this year ~ your contributions have been tremendously impactful!  

Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 4.19.04 PM.png

Click here to check out who our Top Contributor was in May 2024, and be sure to stay tuned to find out whose contributions stand out in the month of July 2024!

Cheers,

Amelia

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Thank you so much for this recognition!

I’m honored to be named Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month for June 2024. It’s been a rewarding experience to engage with such a knowledgeable and supportive community.

I look forward to continuing our discussions and contributing to the growth and success of our Adobe Target community.

A big thank you to everyone who has participated in our conversations and shared their insights.