Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Adobe Target - Google Analytics or 3rd party systems Integration

Level 2

Hello,

I want to import segments from Google Analytics to Target and show experience only to a specific segment. For example, I want to trigger a form in Target for people who are interested in sports etc which includes all behaviour in browser session not only in my web-site.

Another case is to integrate it with my CRM system and import segments to Adobe Target.

Is there any way to implement such scenarios?

Thank you

Burçak Köksal

1 Reply

Employee

Hi . There is no direct way to import Google Analytics segments or your CRM data into Target. However if you have Adobe Audience manager (AAM) you can achieve both use cases  by importing your audience there and then use the AAM - Target integration to target the experience.

Integrate Audience Manager With Target

Advertiser Use Cases

If you have any questions on on - boarding the audience in AAM , it would be best to post your questions in their community forum .

Adobe Audience Manager