Highlighted

Adobe Target Activity Report not working for BatchAPI mBox Call

hariharans94469

14-03-2019

Hi All,

I am using "/rest/v2/batchmbox?client=" API for getting the activity information and using in my code to render / enable the feature. The API service working fine and am getting the response from the API control/Experience based on the network traffic. But the reports are not generating in the activity report section. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Hariharan S

Replies

Highlighted

hariharans94469

14-03-2019

Hi Eric,

Conversion and unique visitors are not working. in report suit i am using adobe analytics

Thanks in advance

Hariharan S

Highlighted

Eric_Vidana

14-03-2019

So it sounds like you might be using A4T which puts me into the camp of not being able to help a whole lot. The batch qualification and conversions seems to be working fine.

https://COMPANY.tt.omtrdc.net/rest/v2/batchmbox?client=COMPANY&sessionId=aksdflkajsdfjskdfjk

{

"client": "COMPANY",

"id": {

"thirdPartyId": "test123"

},

"mboxes": [

{

"indexId": 0,

"mbox": "target-batch-test",

"parameters": {

"at_property": "AT_TOKEN"

}

}

]

}

and here is my conversion

{

"client": "COMPANY",

"id": {

"thirdPartyId": "test123"

},

"mboxes": [

{

"indexId": 0,

"mbox": "target-batch-conv",

"parameters": {

"at_property": "AT_TOKEN"

}

}

]

}

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 6.41.41 PM.png

Highlighted

Shruthi_N

Employee

14-03-2019

Hi Hari,

In case any qualifying campaign is A4T enabled - target will send offer content containing also a payload (under a variable clientSideAnalyticsLoggingPayload) that should be logged by the client in Analytics using the Data Insertion API.

This has been documented at Target API v1.0  along with a sample request.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted

hariharans94469

15-03-2019

Hi @Shruthi Naomi,

Thanks fir the response. I dont want to go for another one API call to get the analytical data. Is there any other way i can get the conversion data on this activity.

Thanks,

Highlighted

hariharans94469

15-03-2019

Hi Eric,

Can you please elaborate little more. what is '"at_property": "AT_TOKEN"' value. from where i can get the 'AT_Token' value.

Thanks,

Hariharan

Highlighted

hariharans94469

15-03-2019

Hi Eric & Shruthi,

After setting up in to Adobe Target reporting i can able to see the visitor but I am not able to see any conversion data. Please help me on this. For conversion i am using 'OrderConfirmPage' mbox.

Thanks in advacne

Highlighted

hariharans94469

15-03-2019

Except the third party id i am sending all the property where i compared with yours. But still i did not get any conversion data