Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

XML Drop Down

Level 1

Hi,

A co-worker and I have been working on a pricing form with Livecycle, and we've run into a snag.

We have an XML file with our paper types (it's a print shop) and each paper type holds the prices for their respected sizes.

We have effectively populated a dropdown with the names of all the papers. From the Dynamic Properties>List Value, we can effectively pass values into anywhere we want. Problem is, I want to be able to link List Value to another Drop Down that says "Letter Size, Legal Size, Tabloid, Tabloid EX".

So the idea is, I select Letter Size out of dropDown1 and then I select 20 # Hammermill from dropDown2. These two selections would then give me a price that would be multiplied by the quantity.

dropDown2 is populated by the xml file.

If I'm leaving out any important info, let me know and I'll fill it in.

Thank you for the help.

Matthew

1 Reply

Former Community Member

This woudl be easier if I could see what you are referring to. Can you send the form and the xml file to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. I suspect that this solution will involve some coding to accomplish what you want. Please include a description of what you are looking for in the email.

Paul