Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Workspace Credential Conflict between Logged-in User and the Authenticated User

Former Community Member

Hi there,

I am running LiveCycle ES Update1 SP2 with Process Management component on WIN/JBoss/SQL Server 2005.

I have been encountering user credential conflicts from time to time, but it has not been consistent and the problem manifested in various ways, such as:

- problem when logging in with error "An error occurred retrieving tasks." on the login screen

- user logs in successfully but is showing somebody else queue(s) with his/her own queue with no task in there

- fails to claim task from group queue.

The stacktrace from the server.log file I collected from a production system shows the exception below.

Has anybody else encountered the similar problem?

It looks to me that it doesn't log out cleanly and some kind of caching is done on the authenticated session and is not cleaned up properly on user logout.

2009-07-10 15:05:13,955 ERROR [com.adobe.workspace.AssemblerUtility] ALC-WKS-005-008: Security exception: the user specified in the fill parameters (oid=F0FA390C-AECC-BB19-F0D7-6CA13D6CBF83) did not match the authenticated user (oid=F25892EE-80CE-8C24-E40D-881F631AA8BE).
2009-07-10 15:05:13,955 INFO  [STDOUT] [LCDS] [ERROR] Exception when invoking service 'remoting-service': flex.messaging.MessageException: ALC-WKS-005-008: Security exception: the user specified in the fill parameters (oid=F0FA390C-AECC-BB19-F0D7-6CA13D6CBF83) did not match the authenticated user (oid=F25892EE-80CE-8C24-E40D-881F631AA8BE).
  incomingMessage: Flex Message (flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage)
    operation = submitWithData
    clientId = F3D2CDD0-330F-F00B-C710-5AF3F7CB4138
    destination = task-actions
    messageId = 7E385A6B-E4E6-3A81-CD6A-630DF4FAE5BB
    timestamp = 1247202313955
    timeToLive = 0
    body = null
    hdr(DSEndpoint) = workspace-polling-amf
    hdr(DSId) = F3C38977-171B-7BED-3B16-F3A5FE419479
  Exception: flex.messaging.MessageException: ALC-WKS-005-008: Security exception: the user specified in the fill parameters (oid=F0FA390C-AECC-BB19-F0D7-6CA13D6CBF83) did not match the authenticated user (oid=F25892EE-80CE-8C24-E40D-881F631AA8BE).
    at com.adobe.workspace.AssemblerUtility.createMessageException(AssemblerUtility.java:369)
    at com.adobe.workspace.AssemblerUtility.checkParameters(AssemblerUtility.java:561)
    at com.adobe.workspace.tasks.TaskActions.callSubmitService(TaskActions.java:788)
    at com.adobe.workspace.tasks.TaskActions.submitWithData(TaskActions.java:773)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor941.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
    at flex.messaging.services.remoting.adapters.JavaAdapter.invoke(JavaAdapter.java:421)
    at flex.messaging.services.RemotingService.serviceMessage(RemotingService.java:183)
    at flex.messaging.MessageBroker.routeMessageToService(MessageBroker.java:1495)
    at flex.messaging.endpoints.AbstractEndpoint.serviceMessage(AbstractEndpoint.java:882)
    at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.MessageBrokerFilter.invoke(MessageBrokerFilter.java:121)
    at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.LegacyFilter.invoke(LegacyFilter.java:158)
    at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SessionFilter.invoke(SessionFilter.java:44)
    at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.BatchProcessFilter.invoke(BatchProcessFilter.java:67)
    at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SerializationFilter.invoke(SerializationFilter.java:146)
    at flex.messaging.endpoints.BaseHTTPEndpoint.service(BaseHTTPEndpoint.java:278)
    at flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet.service(MessageBrokerServlet.java:315)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
    at com.adobe.workspace.events.RemoteEventClientLifeCycle.doFilter(RemoteEventClientLifeCycle.java:138)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:159)
    at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:59)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Kendy

6 Replies

Former Community Member

Aparently the problem is said to be fixed in SP3.

Level 4

Hi!

I am facing the same issue. I have SP2 installed and users work mostly from terminal server or using proxy server.

After applying SP3 I will let you know.

--- Jaroslav

Level 4

Hi!

I can confirm, SP3 solves the problem.

--- Jaroslav

Level 1

I am having the same server issue and i cant get hold of SP3 to fix it. can anyone tell me how to fix this problem or provided a link where i can get SP3 from? Ive spent most of the day on the phone to Adobe Support and they have been unable to provide me with a link to the service pack.

Level 4

SP3 is no more available on Adobe site. I guess You will be suggested go on ES2