Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Why Adobe made so complicated, which is not worth? Hmmmm

Level 4

Hello

I mean, why adobe didn't give a chance to customers/developers to on/off the button bcz I guess, this button is just cosmotic, nothing to do w/ core part, hmmmm, (Sorry, frustrated bcz our 200 users are stopped working)

In form rendering process, I want to turn off the 'High Light Existing fields' button on top right corner, hence I placed the below JS in almost all events (Initialization, docReady, LayoutReady, FormReady, Calculate) of my_form1 but no luck!

Actually, I am trying to color some fields w/ yellow and some flds w/ red, some just white via my JS in Iniltializatioon, docReady eevnst of my_form1, hence I want to turn off the adobe's button, pls. let me know how can I turn off the button thru JS in my_form1 in LC?

Seems , adobe is not giving a chance to LC's customers/developers to turn off it in its renedering process, but I don't see any 'added value' reason behind that!! except making pain.... Hmmmm

Thank you

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I would advise you not to create more than one thread for the same question, it could be considered as spam Qs...

According to a thread that I've found, I think you will have to create a trusted function to remove the function of highlighting fields...

To do so you will have to install an extension file *.js on every computer you need to apply this process..

Have a look at this thread : How to turn off Highlight Existing Fields

Level 4

Sorry.

Actually, our 200 users are stopped working bcz of this issue, hence I did so.

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure our desktop control team is OK to install *.js file on each single user's machine!

Any other approach pls.?

Regards