Expand my Community achievements bar.

What is a "server busy" error?

Former Community Member

I am trying to distribute the form I created on Live Cycle but when I hit distribute forms instead of going through the steps it pops up with an error that says, "Server busy".  I'm given the options of "switch to" or "retry" but cancel is grayed out.  Nothing I do seems to help.  Can anyone tell me what this error means &/or how to correct the problem.  My trial is running out & I still haven't been able to prove I can make it work well but I know the concept is exactly what we are looking for.  I'm just not able to learn how to use it fast enough.  Thanks.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I am not sure of the switch to/retry error is a Windows dialog or an Acrobat dialogue.

If you are distributing a form through Acrobat, you will need to specify your own host or set up an account with Acrobat.com before you distribute.

Niall

Former Community Member

I am on a server without administrative rights. Does that affect things? I was able to distribute a trial to a few colleagues a few weeks ago but ran into a problem that had to do with not being an administrator when I tried to have it automatically update the spreadsheet. I was able to send it with a different option and it even tracked but I can't remember what I did differently. It came in through e-mail though.