Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

What application should i use to create the xml data as the input data for XFA template

Level 1

HI,

I need to generate pdf or html document form from existing XDP with the given xml formatted data set. We usually use word to generate content for those XFA template, as the data should be in xml format content in word document should be able to convert into xml document that is compatible with XFA template. I want to know if there is any tool to conver word doument content to xml format that is compatible with XFA template or has adobe given their own tool to create content that comply with XFA template? . Also i want to know if i can do above mention functionality jaut with adobe forms if not what are the other services that i should use. Please give me the prices of adobe forms and any other tool that i should use. Thank you

2 Replies

Level 10

XFA is just the definition of the form template. Once you have an XFA based template, you can merge any XML you want.

The trick is do the appropriate binding so the data from the XML goes in the right fields on your form. This binding is done using LiveCycle Designer.

Jasmin