Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using conditional breaks

Level 3

Hello all,

I am currently working on a form that has a fixed layout, meaning everything is placed in a Positioned subform. I have to do this because at the bottom of the page there is a table that lists approvers of the form. The aprovers need to provide a digital signature (meaning the table cannot be a part of the master page) and I do not want the approvals table to repeat on subsequent pages.

Now for the problem.

Above my approvals table I have a table with a repeatable row so that users can add and remove rows as necessary. This table is in a flowed subform and works perfectly, and I have set a max # of row instances to prevent the two tables from overlapping. However, I need to be able to set the text fields in this table to expand to fit, so that when users have a lot of text to enter they can do so. This causes the tables to overlap if the user enters too much text in too many rows.

I am looking to either create a conditional break or a script of some sort that can evaluate the height of my expanding table and create a page break when it reaches a certain height in order to prevent overlap with the approvals table below it.

I apologize for the difficulty of the question and I appreciate any help that I can get.

-Alex

0 Replies