Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Userid prefix when connected to LCCS via PHP

Former Community Member

I'm using the PHP service class packaged in the SDK and each user connects to the LCCS with the getAuthenticationToken function.

But when I get updates within a running flash app from the UserManager, the userid got a prefix of "EXT-{lccs account name}-{userid}" where

I expect it only to be "{userid}".

How can I fix that? Or is it just the way LCCS handles authentications through PHP?

Thanks in advance,

Florus

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

this is how external user ids are generated on our server. In order to have globally unique identifier the format is :

EXT-<youraccountname>-<youruserid>

With the latest SDK I have added a Session.getUserID method that given your id returns the service id, so that you don't have to know the magic.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

this is how external user ids are generated on our server. In order to have globally unique identifier the format is :

EXT-<youraccountname>-<youruserid>

With the latest SDK I have added a Session.getUserID method that given your id returns the service id, so that you don't have to know the magic.