Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unwanted pages

Level 2

I have been working on this complicated document for quite some time and I have come upon a problem that I just can't figure out.  I have this page that when viewed in "PreviewPDF" occurs 3 consecutive times rather than once.  I have tried everything I can try but nothing helps.  What is going on?

5 Replies

Level 5

Hi,

Can you post the document to acrobat.com and allowing sharing ( or some other sharing site) so that we can see the file and then we may be able to provide some insight as to what is happening

Regards

Malcolm

Level 2

Exactly where do I send the file?

Level 5

Hi,

I would recommend that you upload the file to any file sharing site ( such as acrobat.com, dropbox.com, and numerous other sites) and then share the file and post the link in this forum and then all the people on the forum can take a look at the file and this will hopefully mean that you get an answer sooner ( and get more than one persons view on the problem).

Regards

Malcolm

Level 2

Sorry--I have never done this before and all the info I have located says to:  Choose File>Collaborate>Upload documents to Acrobat.com.  What page do I go to to select File?  Is it my file because I don't have the "Collaborate" option.

Level 2

I may have answered my own question.  The page that was repeating was Page 8.  By deleting pages 14 - 20 the problem went away.  I'm not sure what caused that but for now I Page 8 doesn't show up 3 times.  Now the question becomes will it reappear when I rebuild those later pages.  Anyway, thanks for the help.  I may be back.