Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to login to room

Level 2

I have a room in LCCS that hangs on login.  It's the one we have been using to test our app for the last couple months.  I can login to the LCCS account in the Room Console but double clicking the room causes the wait cursor to spin indefinitely.

Here is what the LCCS trace output looks like when using the integrated login through our application:

Fri Dec 17 18:38:56 GMT-0800 2010    LCCS SDK Version : 1.3.5    Player Version : MAC 10,1,53,64

18:38:56 GMT-0800    requestInfo http://collaboration.adobelivecycle.com/andrewlippert1/zelfariastage?exx=eDphbmRyZXd0ZXN0Mjo6YW5kcmV...

18:38:58 GMT-0800    #TicketService# ticket received: xag47qqxypxv

18:38:58 GMT-0800    Getting FMS at https://na2.collaboration.adobelivecycle.com/fms?ticket=xag47qqxypxv&proto=rtmfp, attempt #1/3

18:38:58 GMT-0800    result: <fms>

<origin>fms5.acrobat.com</origin>

<proto_ports>rtmfp:1935,rtmps:443</proto_ports>

<retry_attempts>2</retry_attempts>

</fms>

18:38:58 GMT-0800    protocols: [object ProtocolPortPair],[object ProtocolPortPair]

18:38:58 GMT-0800    [attempt 1 of 2] Connecting to 0/1: rtmfp://fms5.acrobat.com/cocomo/na2-sdk-1c588705-178a-4b5b-bfde-7968ec99e33e/zelfariastage #startProtosConnect#

18:38:59 GMT-0800    tempNetStatusHandler 0/2,NetConnection.Connect.Success

18:38:59 GMT-0800    isTunneling? false

18:38:59 GMT-0800    is using RTMPS? false

We never get a SYNCHRONIZATION_CHANGE event so my code just hangs waiting for login to complete.  This room has a large number of NetGroups in it, as we create a unique one for every conversation -- not sure if that is related to this issue, but thought it should be noted.

While I definitely want to get to the bottom of this issue to make sure it's not going to be a problem when we go to production, it would also be helpful to know if there is a way to recreate or reset a room in order to clear out all the NetGroups in it.  This would be extremely helpful for debugging (both now and when we go live), as it's near impossible to scroll through thousands of NetGroups in the RoomConsole and find the group I'm looking for.  I tried deleting this room and recreating it a few weeks ago, but when I did it seemed to still have all the old NetGroups in it.  Perhaps I'm misunderstanding how Applications, Rooms and NetGroups are aggregated.

Also, when our application is live, is there priority tech support available for blocking issues that occurring on the LCCS service itself?  Is that something we gain access to when we upgrade our dev account to a paid account?  I'd like to make sure I'm aware of the correct support channels before we go live.

Thanks for the help.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Antonio and sorry for the delay.

I neet to look at the server side log files and see if there is anything strange there. Somehow you may have managed to screw up the room

You should be able to delete the room and create it again. Just make sure you don't try to enter the room right before deleting it (the room stays "alive" for a few minutes and during that time it cannot be deleted - on my list of things to fix next year )