Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Trigger Event_Change

Former Community Member

Ok, so my previous question about unchecking and checking a checkbox did not accomplish what I was looking to do.  I wanted to trigger the event_change on the checkbox object.  So, basically I need the code to call the event_change action programatically.

Thanks again

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can trigger any event on any object by using:

objectName.execEvent("event name")

In your case the event name is "change"

Paul

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can trigger any event on any object by using:

objectName.execEvent("event name")

In your case the event name is "change"

Paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----