Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Tried to follow the first video tutorial with no success

Level 1

Hi,

I tried to run the first video tutorial (Your First AFCS Application) on LCCS SDK Navigator with no success.

The code as described is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
               xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"
               xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx" minWidth="955" minHeight="600" xmlns:rtc="AfcsNameSpace">
    <fx:Declarations>
        <!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services, value objects) here -->
        <rtc:ConnectSessionContainer width="100%" height="100%" roomURL="https://connectnow.acrobat.com/smoky6880/room">
            <rtc:authenticator>
                <rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator userName="*******" password="*******"/>
            </rtc:authenticator>
            <mx:HBox width="100%" height="100%">
                <mx:VBox width="25%" height="100%">
                    <rtc:Roster width="100%" height="50%"/>
                    <rtc:WebCamera width="100%" height="50%"/>   
                </mx:VBox>
                <rtc:SimpleChat width="75%" height="100%"/>                   
            </mx:HBox>
        </rtc:ConnectSessionContainer>
    </fx:Declarations>
</mx:Application>

Basically, I pressed the Debug button and all I am getting is:

[SWF] C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin Lee\Adobe Flash Builder 4\VideoChat\bin-debug\VideoChat.swf - 370,463 bytes after decompression
[SWF] C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin Lee\Adobe Flash Builder 4\VideoChat\bin-debug\VideoChat.swf - 2,292,131 bytes after decompression
[SWF] C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin Lee\Adobe Flash Builder 4\VideoChat\bin-debug\VideoChat.swf - 706,253 bytes after decompression
[SWF] C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin Lee\Adobe Flash Builder 4\VideoChat\bin-debug\VideoChat.swf - 648,239 bytes after decompression
[SWF] C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin Lee\Adobe Flash Builder 4\VideoChat\bin-debug\VideoChat.swf - 441,686 bytes after decompression
[SWF] C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin Lee\Adobe Flash Builder 4\VideoChat\bin-debug\VideoChat.swf - 1,429,050 bytes after decompression
[SWF] C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin Lee\Adobe Flash Builder 4\VideoChat\bin-debug\VideoChat.swf - 323,414 bytes after decompression

I am not getting any message related to connection.  And yes, the username and password are correct; I just removed them for privacy.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kevin

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Kevin (and welcome to the forums!),

Wow, that's a trip... ConnectSessionContainer is a visual component, so I

guess it needs to be outside your <fx:Declarations> tags. I didn't know that

putting it in there would cause all hell to break loose (I love how the

number of bytes keeps changing!); you learn something new every day!

nigel