Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

three pages of subforms made visible by checkboxes

Level 7

Hello,

I have 12 checkboxes on page 1 of my form. There are 12 subforms (4 on each page for a total of 3 pages) which contain identifical tables of header row and Row1 in each subform. One subform for each checkbox. All are name similarly but with different names. Checkboxes are set to On=1 and Off=0.

The object is to have a checkbox display or hide a subform.

They work but only one page works at a time.For instance if I get page 3 working then pages 1 and 2 don't work and so forth.

Here's the script in the check box click event:

if (this.rawValue == '1')

{

table1.presence = "visible";

}

else if (this.rawValue == '0')

{

table1.presence = "hidden";

}

Any thoughts on what's happening?

Thanks,

MDawn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi, Mark

Thanks for your response. I did get the form to work. I did not have the page reference for the first page which I added. I also made all the pages flowed and now the form works.

Thanks,

MDawn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi MDawn,
Can you share your form or atleast a simple form with 3 or 4 check boxes and corresponding sub-forms.

Regards,
Ali

Level 5

The form you posted has the design password protected.

My guess is that the path to the pages/subforms referenced in the checkbox scripts is not complete - or you are reusing names.

If you can share the password with me, I can look further.

Mark

mark.lindberg@tech-pro.com

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi, Mark

Thanks for your response. I did get the form to work. I did not have the page reference for the first page which I added. I also made all the pages flowed and now the form works.

Thanks,

MDawn