Expand my Community achievements bar.

Textfield hidden and visibility based on condition

Level 1

Hello expert, I'm new on working with adobe livecycle designer, here I have a requirement to display certain value of a text field based on another textfield's value. Here is the scenario, I have 3 text fields, and the value are gotten from input data, let say textfield1, textfield2, and textfield3 If the value of textfield3 is null then textfield1 is invisible/hidden and textfield2 is displayed, but if the value of yextfield3 is not null, then the condition is reversed, I have tried to use the below script to meet the first condition (the value of textfield3 is null then textfield1 is invisible/hidden and textfield2 is displayed) but it doesn't work anymore, if (FormQuoteNotification.Page2.page2.Subform3.nama2.rawValue == null || FormQuoteNotification.Page2.page2.Subform3.nama2.rawValue == "")then FormQuoteNotification.Page2.page2.Subform3.nama1muncul.presence="visible"; else FormQuoteNotification.Page2.page2.Subform3.nama1muncul.presence="hidden"; end if

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi there,

if you are using FormCalc language, ensure to not have a semi-colon before any code on the same line, the semi-colon in FormCalc is considered as a comment section.

If you are using JavaScript, you need the semi-colon at the end of each statements as you are doing with the code above, but instead of using "then" and "end if", you must use the brackets for JavaScript '{ }'

Here is a document with references about FormCalc you can use within LiveCycle Designer.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/es/FormCalc.pdf

You can search for LiveCycle JavaScript references on google for any help or any website like W3Schools is also good to learn about JavaScript. Here is a document for the basics of Javascript in LiveCycle.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/es/LiveCycle_Designer_Scripting_Basics.pdf

Hope this will help!

Level 1
Magus069 não consegui baixar o pdf... pode me enviar ricardonevescostacrm@gmail.com