Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Teacher's evaluation surveys in a fillable form

Level 1

Hello,

I've made the form and added the email button so the students can email me back their surveys. However, in order to maintain confidentiality, is there a way that their email doesnt show in my inbox? I am not sure how to maintain the form confidential if I can see who sent me the form back. Any suggestions? Thank you so much.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I don't think you will be able to script anything in the form that will change how the email client will handle the returning forms. Once the submit email button is clicked it hands over the form/data to the email client.

However if you open the form in Acrobat and distribute it to yourself using Acrobat.com. Select that anyone who knows the URL can fill in the form. Then send the URL out to your students. This will lead them to the form on Acrobat.com.

In Acrobat v9 there is a tracker, so returning forms may get caught here rather then coming through your email.

This MAY work (and it may not), but it is the only work around I can think of. Might be worth investigating.

Good luck,

Niall

Level 1

Hi Niall,

Thank you so much for your prompt response. I will try to do it the way you said. Let see if works.

Regards,

Claudia