Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Submit By Email handling multiple emails

Former Community Member

I am trying to set up a form that needs to go to a distribution list in outlook. However, everytime I enter the data I need in the XML Data page and then save and exit it; it erases all of the emails except for the first one listed. Can someone please tell me what the secret is to getting the form to accept multiple email address'. I have spent the better part of 3 days trying just about everything.

Thanks

Lisa

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Check out www.PDFEmail.net.

Link: http://www.pdfemail.net/

PDFEmail.net is able to send a PDF form submission to multiple recipients using ASP.net.

Former Community Member

Thanks for your response; while that was helpful my bosses would like to see if I can come up with a solution that does not involve buying additional software. I know that having multiple emails in a livecycle form does work I have seen many excamples, I just wish I could fiqure out why I can't get it to work on my computer.

So if there is anyone out there that has a possible solution please chime in I need all the help I can get. Thanks

Former Community Member

If you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com I will have a look when I get a chance. Please include a description of your issue with the email.

Paul

Former Community Member

Paul,

I am still trying to get this email submit button to work. Is the reason it won't work is because I have more than 2 email addresses to send this form too? My last attempt was modifying the regular mailto: submit button and this is the error I got when I tested the button:

I haven’t heard from you since I last emailed my form to you last week on the 5th. I know the form I am attaching today is different than the one I sent last week; however, both forms will have the same individuals emailed every time. Please let me know if there is anything you can do to help. Otherwise I am going to have to let my managers know that there was not a viable fix for this.

Best regards

Lisa Long

Engineering Services Clerk - millMAX Department

Former Community Member

I have not recieved anything from you ....can you resend?

Paul