Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Software FaiIure error

Level 1

Hi All,

I'm working on Adobe Interactive forms using Adobe Life Cycle Designer. In the "form:ready" event of the subform I have written Java script.

I have used  xfa.resolveNode(string variable) to get the field node reference.. This piece of code is inside a loop. This code works fine.

I have another field where on "exit" event of that field I'm calling a method in my web application. So while loading back my application(Adobe Interactive form), the "form:ready" event which I mention before will trigger again. If I trigger exit event of this field for few times , I'm getting  a pop up with "Software Failure"  message.

If I comment  "xfa.resolveNode(string variable)"  line and trigger exit event (more number of times) for testing I dont get this popup.

This is the code I have used:

fladrwfld

= fladr + "." +fldid; //concatinating field with address

flnode = xfa.resolveNode(fladrwfld);

Did any one face this issue? Can some one give some hint, why this is happening and how to over come this?

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Ravi

1 Reply

Level 10

I have not seen this error from an exit event.. If you can, send your form to LiveCycle9@gmail.com, so I can have a look at it.

Thanks

Srini