Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Show / Hide Pages

Former Community Member

I have a 5 page form which has Page 1 + 5 open when the user opens the form, depending on the drop down list that the user selects on Page 1 will then determine whether Page 2, 3 or 4 is opened, this works fine. The user then fills in for example Page 2 and then saves the form, when you reopen the form Page 2 is hidden from view so is there any way of making sure that the page remains visible once the user has selected the Page from the drop down list.

Thanks for any guidance on this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

If you go to the File > Form Properties > Default tab, check that the "Preserve script changes" is set to automatic:

LCDES2 properties preserve script changes.png

That should work, unless there is script firing in the form that hides page 2 as the form opens.

Niall

Assure Dynamics

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

If you go to the File > Form Properties > Default tab, check that the "Preserve script changes" is set to automatic:

LCDES2 properties preserve script changes.png

That should work, unless there is script firing in the form that hides page 2 as the form opens.

Niall

Assure Dynamics

Former Community Member

Hi Niall,

That resolved the issue.

Kind regards

Steve

"Niall O'Donovan" <forums@adobe.com>

11/01/2011 12:57

Please respond to

<clearspace-1760785561-788826-2-3393720@mail.forums.adobe.com>

To

Steve Page <sp215@ntrs.com>

cc

Subject

Show / Hide Pages

Hi,

If you go to the File > Form Properties > Default tab, check that the

"Preserve script changes" is set to automatic:

http://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/53848/LCDES2propertiespreservescriptchanges.png

That should work, unless there is script firing in the form that hides

page 2 as the form opens.

Niall

http://www.assuredynamics.com

Level 2

Anyway you can give me insight on how to make pages visible by what the user selects? We use an adobe form on our fire Dept for a station report I love for when then click let's say "accident" in the drop down menu page 3 would open with the accident form to fill in Aby help would be great nick