Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

SharedObjectEvent dosent have publisherID property

Level 2

Hello ,

just wondering why SharedObjectEvent dosent have publisherID property, i found out it in SharedPropertyEvent and expected in SharedObjectEvent too,

or i am missing something.

i use lccs swc for 10.1

Thanks

Atul

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your patience. I have attached a 10.1 swc for your convenience. This fix will be a part of next release.

Thanks agin

Arun

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Employee

Hi Atul,

Thanks for identifying this. We just realized that we have made it tough to extract the publisherID when a property in SharedObject updated. I will fix this and post a patched swc.

Thanks

Arun

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your patience. I have attached a 10.1 swc for your convenience. This fix will be a part of next release.

Thanks agin

Arun

Level 2

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your reply and that fix.

Is this fix done on latest lccs 1.3 version?

i need lccs that has binarypublisher fixed , http://forums.adobe.com/thread/612964?tstart=0

I highly appreciate , if i can get that

Thank You

Atul

Former Community Member

Hi Atul,

The SharedObject fix was done today , so it's not in the 1.3 build as that was released on 4th November. Also, the BinaryPublisher fix was done a day or two before release , so that’s also not there in 1.3 build.

However, the swc today arun gave you should have both the fixes in it. In case it's not there, let me know I will again provide you the swc that has both fixes. We might do a patch update in coming month , that should automatically have both these fixes.

Till then, you can work with the temporary swc arun gave today.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 2

Hi,

Its working good, compiled my code with new swc .. successful.

Thanks

Atul

Level 2

Hello Arun,

after compiling with this swc i am getting this error stacktrace while connecting to room , some of the times not always,

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/session/internal::unsubscribeCollection()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerFMS.as:367]

at com.adobe.rtc.messaging.manager::MessageManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::unsubscribeCollection()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/messaging/manager/MessageManager.as:239]

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedModel::CollectionNode/unsubscribe()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedModel/CollectionNode.as:356]

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::StreamManager/onSynchronizationChange()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedManagers/StreamManager.as:1712]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedModel::CollectionNode/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::setIsSynchronized()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/sharedModel/CollectionNode.as:700]

at com.adobe.rtc.messaging.manager::MessageManager/onDisconnect()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/messaging/manager/MessageManager.as:850]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/session/internal::disconnect()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerBase.as:130]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/onFmsConnectorDisconnect()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerFMS.as:282]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::FMSConnector/disconnect()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/sessionClasses/FMSConnector.as:411]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerFMS.as:318]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:284]

is this something from your source, or i am doing something wierd in my code, i have never got this with old swcs.

Thanks

Atul

Former Community Member

Hi Atul,

From the stacktrace , it's hard to figure out. Can you send us a small test code that does produce this error?

We can then run and debug at what point its failing.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Employee

Hi Atul,

From the stack trace you seem to be like, you are being disconnected from the room. You can check why that is happening, and if its occurring unintended. Also as Basu mentioned your piece of code that causes this problem would help us a lot in identifying the issue.

Thanks

Arun

Level 2

Hello,

Some problem on my internet connection was there at that time, havent got that error for long time, i will update the post if some

significant issue will arise.

Thanks

Atul