Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Sending to a user filled e-mail address field

Level 2

Hi again,

I think I found the answer to this question, but when I try to click on the attachment in the posting it says "forbidden"

When the user is filling out my form, there are 3-4 fields where an e-mail address is required. What I would like to happen is when the user clicks the "submit" button the form not only goes to the address connected with the button, it also goes to the e-mail addresses filled in on the form.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Cory

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Cory,

Yes, that is possible but you will need a bit of scripting to get it working. Basically you would need to first check that each of the fields where a user can input an email address are NOT null. Then you would build up a variable with the valid email addresses and use this in the script.

I have some examples here http://www.assuredynamics.com. If you go to the Email Solutions, there are two examples, one for users with Acrobat/Reader v9 or above and those with an earlier version. Have a look at which ever one is relevant to your situation.

You should have a look at the third button, which has a custom script in the click event. It is a Regular Button.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Assure Dynamics

Level 2

Hi Niall,

Here is an example of what I need to do.  3 fields, user filled with e-mail addresses.  I am pretty sure the code is messed up, can you take a look and see what I did wrong?

Thanks!

Cory

Cannot attach documents???

Message was edited by: Coryad

Level 10

Hi Cory,

Sorry for the delay.

You cannot attach files to the froums. If you upload to a file sharing site like Acrobat.com and then post the published URL here.

Niall