Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Save a dynamic form correctly

Level 2

OK, now this should be simple, but proving difficult.

I have a form, that has various YES/NO question sets, which then unhide additional questions sets in sub-forms that are hidden at the outset.

Now although when the form is "distributed" it works fine, and saves all client data, in the YES/NO box, to see what was entered, you have to check the NO box, then check the YES box to unhide. All the info has been saved in the sub-form so I'm half way there!

This makes the form useless for customer completion tho, as if saving midway, when they go back to finalise the form, the dynamicly created additional questions sets in the sub forms cannot be seen.

It's beginning to really p&£s me off now, as I have to get this form up & running ASAP and have been working on thsi issue on and off for some time now.

Answers very much appreiated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Did you set the "Preserve Scripting Changes to form when saved" to Automatically in the File/Form Properties/Defaults tab?

paul

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Did you set the "Preserve Scripting Changes to form when saved" to Automatically in the File/Form Properties/Defaults tab?

paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----