Expand my Community achievements bar.

rtmfp and example

Level 1

Using the code from the PeerToPeerRtmfp example provided in the SDK

I get the following errors:

Encountered errors or warnings while building project connectsession.mxml.
    connectsession.mxml: Access of possibly undefined property CONNECTION_TYPE_CHANGE through a reference with static type Class.
    connectsession.mxml: Access of possibly undefined property codec through a reference with static type com.adobe.rtc.collaboration:AudioPublisher.
    connectsession.mxml: Access of possibly undefined property framesPerPacket through a reference with static type com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers:MicrophoneManager.
    connectsession.mxml: Access of possibly undefined property codec through a reference with static type com.adobe.rtc.collaboration:AudioPublisher.
    connectsession.mxml: Access of possibly undefined property protocol through a reference with static type com.adobe.rtc.authentication:AdobeHSAuthenticator.
    connectsession.mxml: Access of possibly undefined property isP2P through a reference with static type com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers:StreamManager.
    connectsession.mxml: Call to a possibly undefined method resetAllStreams through a reference with static type com.adobe.rtc.collaboration:AudioSubscriber.

I looked in the help API docs these properties are not showing. For example where is the isP2P property in the docs?

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Ricky,

I think you are using player 9 swc , whereas for running this example you need to use the player 10 swc as peer 2 peer feature is only available with player 10. Your compiler version in Project->Properties->Flex Compiler ->Require Flash Player Version to 10.0.0 .

Lastly, after you use the player 10 swc, you will still have a compiler error in the silenceLevel line, which you can replace with this line MicrophoneManager.getInstance().selectedMic.setSilenceLevel(0) ; instead of the one existing already.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 1

I previoulsy had installed flash 9 in the com.adobe. folder.

So by deleting the old rtc folder from it it in FB3 it them began use the flash10 swc as normal.

All working great now, thanks.