Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Row in table acting as a footer row even though it's not

Level 1

I have a form that is a series of 38 tables. Each table is wrapped in a subform. Each table has a header row and at least 4, but up 44 body rows. My problem is that on some (about a 1/3) of the tables the last row (that consists of a series of radio buttons and is also wrapped in a subform) is acting kind of like a footer, but one that always stays with the first group of 4 rows. I have tried everything I can think of and 1) there is no difference I can see between the tables that behave properly and the tables that don’t, and 2) I have tried many variations of deleting and adding back the offending row to no avail. The bad behaviour remains.

The offending row Pagination is set to:

Place - Following Previous,

Keep With – Previous

After – Continue Filling Parent

I have changed the Keep With to Next and blank with no change in behavior.  I’m attaching a picture so you can see that clicking on the radio button highlights buttons in two rows.

RowNotBehaving.jpg

0 Replies