Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Require: number of checkboxes to specify number of subforms

Level 1

I am creating a Draft form for my organisation. I have very little experience in Adobe LiveCycle Designer and with scripting. I am using version 8.0.

I am trying to get a section of this form to behaviour as such:

There are 10checkboxes. when selected a subform that is hidden is required to 'appear'. The subforms for all checkboxes are the same, thus i want for the form to act in a manner that if any number of checkboxes (eg 4) are selected the subforms will apear in a two per row on the page manner. Thus using the example of four i will have a 2x2 arrangment on the page. I want the subform order not not matter, such that if any one of the checkboxes is selected the top left hand corner subform will appear.

I understand this may not be clear, i have been spending a long period of time trying to find a solution to this, so any help would be fantastic.

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Seeing the form will make things a lot easier to explain. Can you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Please include a description of the issue with your email.

Paul

Level 1

Cheers  for that Paul. I have decided to go with a different format for now.

Thank you for your quick response