Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Require: number of checkboxes to specify number of subforms

Level 1

I am creating a Draft form for my organisation. I have very little experience in Adobe LiveCycle Designer and with scripting. I am using version 8.0.

I am trying to get a section of this form to behaviour as such:

There are 10checkboxes. when selected a subform that is hidden is required to 'appear'. The subforms for all checkboxes are the same, thus i want for the form to act in a manner that if any number of checkboxes (eg 4) are selected the subforms will apear in a two per row on the page manner. Thus using the example of four i will have a 2x2 arrangment on the page. I want the subform order not not matter, such that if any one of the checkboxes is selected the top left hand corner subform will appear.

I understand this may not be clear, i have been spending a long period of time trying to find a solution to this, so any help would be fantastic.

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Seeing the form will make things a lot easier to explain. Can you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Please include a description of the issue with your email.

Paul

Level 1

Cheers  for that Paul. I have decided to go with a different format for now.

Thank you for your quick response