Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

Remove radio buttons from group

Level 2

I am creating a form in Livecycle es4 that has several rows of of questions, each row requires the user to answer Yes, No or N/A. I would like to use radio buttons to avoid multiple checks on one line.

I created the first set of 3 buttons and formatted them to fit the form, then I made an individual copy of each by going to: Edit > Copy Multiple, in the Copy Multiple dialog box I selected Place Above in the Vertical Placement & No Horizontal Movement in the Horizontal Movement. A single radio box was added above, I repeated this for each of the 3 buttons, here is where the problem is, all 6 buttons are tied together instead of 2 individual rows of 3 buttons. Can the two rows be separated or is there a better way of doing what I want to do?

Any help will be appreciated.

1 Reply

Level 7

I didnt even know about that function, kudos to you. I also didnt know about this solution...kudos to me LOL

In the Hierarchy, select the radio buttons you want into a separate Radio Button group, right click and select Wrap in new Radio Button Group. If something still isnt in the right place, drag and drop in the Hierarchy.

1361429_pastedImage_0.png

1361430_pastedImage_1.png