Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Remove "email" activation when digitally signing?

Level 2

I have an email submit button on my form. I have two places for digital signatures. If I click on the digital signature, after signing, it try's to send as an email, I want to disable this on both signatures and only send from "submit" button.

Thanks

Mike

3 Replies

Former Community Member

By default the signature field will not do a submit after signing. There may be some code added that does the submit for you (after signing). I would look at the postSign event and see if there is any code that is causing the submit.

Paul

Level 2

Hi Paul, I don't see anything in that event code, here is a link if you could check it out

https://newafpims.afnews.af.mil/shared/media/document/AFD-100628-247.pdf

Thanks

Mike

Former Community Member

Are you using the Distribute form functionality to send the form out to users? If so, the submit code is being added by this functionality. I suggest that you forego this means and put your own email button onto the form. This way you can have greater control as to what to do with it.

Paul