Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Remove gray highlight area from check box

Level 1

I am trying to put a check box on a black background and don't want the gray highlight area to show up. Is there any possible way to do this? Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

if what you are trying to do is to remove the "highlight" of fields which the application is applying by default to all the filling fields there is one line of code which will do exactly as you wish, but it will also apply the setting to the whole form.

//False: remove highlight of all fields within the form
//True: apply highlight of all fields within the form
app.runtimeHighlight = false;

The user can still remove the highlight by changing the setting using the application.

Hope this will help

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

if what you are trying to do is to remove the "highlight" of fields which the application is applying by default to all the filling fields there is one line of code which will do exactly as you wish, but it will also apply the setting to the whole form.

//False: remove highlight of all fields within the form
//True: apply highlight of all fields within the form
app.runtimeHighlight = false;

The user can still remove the highlight by changing the setting using the application.

Hope this will help

Level 1
THANK YOU!! This is EXACTLY what I have spent the last 3 days trying to figure out. It's been a couple years since I used LiveCycle and was never very good at scripting.