Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Recoding/playback pod beta program- No response to email

Level 2

From what I can read on this forum and internet, the recording pod is in private beta and I am suppose to send email to LCCS@adobe.com to be part of the beta.  I send all the use case detail and company information to this email address about 4 days ago but no body has read and responded to this email. Is it still in beta?

I tried to run the recording/playback sample with my credentials but I get following error in playback.html

"Error: no-fms

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerBase.as:355]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerFMS.as:323]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:284]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/onLoaderComplete()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:225]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()"

The recording.html gives me following error. The mxml file doesn't have a place to set Recording storage URI or any instructions. What kind of sample code is it?

"RECORDING_FAILED: No Recording Storage URl is Set. Session will not be recorded

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerBase.as:355]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerFMS.as:323]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:284]

"

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi there,

The only beta request we received in the last 4 days came from someone

named "Derek". Is that you?

nigel

Level 2

No, I am not Derek.

I will PM you the copy of the email so you can respond.

Thanks for prompt reply.

Level 2

Nigel,

I sent you few PM in last 7 days. If Nigel is on vacation, can someone reply?

Level 2

Adobe employees PM me and I was able to resolve this issue. Thanks.