Expand my Community achievements bar.

READIng an Array?

Level 8
Hello

Am developing the Adobe interactive forms, my_form is having all the ADDRESS input fields. Also, my_form has INVISBLE_text_field,

INVISBLE_text_field of the Adobe will be populated(from DataView) with a value of $CITY$REGION$COUNTRY$ for User_1. It means i have to set them as REQUIRED fields

INVISBLE_text_field of the Adobe will be populated with a value of $NAME1$NAME2$ for User_2. It means i have to set them as REQUIRED fields (NAME1 and NAME2)

INVISBLE_text_field of the Adobe will be populated with a value of $STREET$ for User_3. It means i have to set it as REQUIRED field (STREET)

Field Names (NAME1, COUNTRY..) lenghts are not fixed. User_1 today has 3 fields, tomorrow he may have 4 fields, meaning its dynamic, passing via Data View. Purposfully, am concatenating fields with '$' with in back end/data view source, in order to split in Java Script.

Pls. let me know How can i make these specified fields as mandatory DYNAMICALLY based on user LOG-IN (am getting the user ID into another invisible text field for this requirement)? am doing like below,

1) Assigning/moving this data CITY$REGION$COUNTRY$ into another variable, say, my_string.

2) After my_string holding the data as CITY$REGION$COUNTRY$, i want to split my_string into a my_array

3) Reading this my_array for each field, if i found then, i want to make it as REQUIRED field in its INITIALIZATION event (say, i am at NAME1 field position)

xfa.resolveNode("VISITOR.PAGE1.Subform2.NAME1").access = "readOnly";

How to know the(where can i get) the FIELD NAME with wht am working (say, NAME1)?

Pls. let me know How to read an Array with my field in question (like NAME1) that my field is in the Array or not?

If its there, How can i know, is there any RETURN parameter?

I have no clue in Java Script, pls. try to suggest me the code with out any SYNTAX errors!

Thank you
0 Replies