Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Radiobutton that sends a specific email response:

Level 2

I have a form that includes a radiobutton selection of reject or approve.  Pending on what the sales director chooses, i would like the button that selected to submit a specific email response.  I'm not too familiar with JavaScript and if and else statements, so i'm sure its something obvious that i'm not seeing.  Can someone let me know where i need to adjust?

Thanks,

Here is the code:

form1.page1.subform4.Button1::click - (JavaScript, client)

//If Sales Director approves the request then send this approval E-mail.

If (subform4.RadioButtonList == "1")  {

event.target.mailDoc({

bUI: false,

// Mail to...

cTo: "TestPerson",

//Copy address

cCc: "TestPerson" + "TestPerson" + subform1.applicationEngineer.rawValue,

//Subject line

cSubject: "HI Order Expedite Request - Accepted for " + subform1.projectName.rawValue,

//Body of e-mail

cMsg: "We have received a request to expedite " + subform1.projectNumber.rawValue + " - " + subform1.projectName.rawValue + "." +

"\n" + "Please complete the purchase review section of the attached form and" +

"\n" +

"\n" + "Thanks you"

});

}

//If the Sales director rejects the request, then send this rejection letter.

else {

event.target.mailDoc({

bUI: false,

// Mail to...

cTo: subform1.applicationEngineer.rawValue,

//Copy address

cCc: "TestPerson",

//Subject line

cSubject: "HI Order Expedite Request - Rejected for " + subform1.projectName.rawValue,

//Body of e-mail

cMsg: "Please review the attachment and either accept it or reject the expeditied request.  For more information, please reach out to " + subform1.applicationEngineer.rawValue +

"\n" +

"\n" +

"\n" + "Thanks you"

});

}

3 Replies

Level 7

I've created a sample. I am happy to send it to you if you provide your email address.

Level 2

Mouslander - I was able to workshop it and get it the way i wanted.  I appreciate the prompt response.

Level 7

Awesome. Its nice when you can figure it out.