Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Radiobutton that sends a specific email response:

Level 2

I have a form that includes a radiobutton selection of reject or approve.  Pending on what the sales director chooses, i would like the button that selected to submit a specific email response.  I'm not too familiar with JavaScript and if and else statements, so i'm sure its something obvious that i'm not seeing.  Can someone let me know where i need to adjust?

Thanks,

Here is the code:

form1.page1.subform4.Button1::click - (JavaScript, client)

//If Sales Director approves the request then send this approval E-mail.

If (subform4.RadioButtonList == "1")  {

event.target.mailDoc({

bUI: false,

// Mail to...

cTo: "TestPerson",

//Copy address

cCc: "TestPerson" + "TestPerson" + subform1.applicationEngineer.rawValue,

//Subject line

cSubject: "HI Order Expedite Request - Accepted for " + subform1.projectName.rawValue,

//Body of e-mail

cMsg: "We have received a request to expedite " + subform1.projectNumber.rawValue + " - " + subform1.projectName.rawValue + "." +

"\n" + "Please complete the purchase review section of the attached form and" +

"\n" +

"\n" + "Thanks you"

});

}

//If the Sales director rejects the request, then send this rejection letter.

else {

event.target.mailDoc({

bUI: false,

// Mail to...

cTo: subform1.applicationEngineer.rawValue,

//Copy address

cCc: "TestPerson",

//Subject line

cSubject: "HI Order Expedite Request - Rejected for " + subform1.projectName.rawValue,

//Body of e-mail

cMsg: "Please review the attachment and either accept it or reject the expeditied request.  For more information, please reach out to " + subform1.applicationEngineer.rawValue +

"\n" +

"\n" +

"\n" + "Thanks you"

});

}

3 Replies

Level 7

I've created a sample. I am happy to send it to you if you provide your email address.

Level 2

Mouslander - I was able to workshop it and get it the way i wanted.  I appreciate the prompt response.

Level 7

Awesome. Its nice when you can figure it out.