Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radio Buttons with Hidden Subforms

Level 2

I have a form that is controlled by a radio button list.  I have a DocReady Java script that hides the subforms controlled by the radio buttons.

If I fill in the options and save the form, the next time I open the document I want all the subforms that are controlled by the radio button list to be visible.  Instead the subforms are hidden which I believes happens because of the DocReady Script.  If I click on another radio button then back to the originally selected button the subforms will appear with all the data.

The sample form has information in it and has been saved.  When you open the form none of the subforms are visible..

How can I make the form appear as it was saved with all the subforms visible?

I know I can hide all the subforms initially without the DocReady Script but the real form is very complex and I need to have the subforms visible in the Design View.

Thanks

1 Reply

Level 2

Well I got the form to work by copying the Options List Java Script code in change to docReady and adding if(this.rawValue==0).  This produces the result that I need.

To clean this up I would like to put this code in a Script Object so I can use the same code in both change and docReady.  I’m not a programmer so I’m not sure what additional code I have to put in the Script Object and what code I have to put in change and docReady to use the Script Object.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.