Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radio button - subsets

Former Community Member

Hi on my form I have a section of radio buttons, one of which has a subset of radio buttons attached to it.  (probably better explained by the attached image).

Is it possible to set this up so that if the first radio button ('Initial') is selected and then 'yes' or 'no' are selected as the subset, if they then realise they need to select 'replaces' or 'in addition' then 'yes' or 'no' are cleared?

Currently the 3 vertical buttons are one radio button group, and then 'yes' and 'no' are another button group.

radio buttons.png

1 Reply

Level 4

Sure, but it isn't as easy as the tab order. I do not believe their is a way to have multiple tab orders, if I am following your question right. What you could do is set up an Action Builder with a condition of when the Inital radio button is selected to set the focus to the secondary set of radio buttons. You could even set the background of the field to highlight and then remove the highlighting once the cell has been changed. This would bypass the standard tab order set for the information and snap the user's focus to those fields if they checked the radio button.