Expand my Community achievements bar.

"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded" Deploying

Level 2

Hello,

We are setting up a new LiveCycle ES2 server to migrate all our letters and processes from ES.

Now I created a few .lca files to do the migration, thay got imported well into ES2. Then I created a new project on the Workbench and imported the files into the workbench and they check them In. the files are checked in but anytime I need to deploy them to have all the letters available I keep getting a:

"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded"

Any ideas? or better yet how can I migrate from ES to ES2? There is only information on how to upgrade from ES to ES2 but we are setting up new servers with Linux instead of Windows so upgrading is out of the picture.

Thank you.

3 Replies

Level 2

Nope... that didn't help...

15:39:16,357 WARN  [MemoryPolicy] Memory threshold exceeded: maximum limit 95.0, current value 96.0
15:39:16,378 WARN  [WorkPolicyEvaluationBackgroundTask] Policies violated for statistics on 'adobejb_null:wm_default'. Cause: com.adobe.idp.dsc.workmanager.workload.policy.WorkPolicyViolationException: Work policy violated. Will attempt to recover in 60000 ms
15:40:16,359 WARN  [MemoryPolicy] Memory threshold exceeded: maximum limit 95.0, current value 96.0
15:40:16,360 WARN  [WorkPolicyEvaluationBackgroundTask] Policies violated for statistics on 'adobejb_null:wm_default'. Cause: com.adobe.idp.dsc.workmanager.workload.policy.WorkPolicyViolationException: Work policy violated. Will attempt to recover in 60000 ms
15:40:38,155 INFO  [StatisticManager] Registered StatisticManager
15:41:54,848 WARN  [MemoryPolicy] Memory threshold exceeded: maximum limit 95.0, current value 108.0
15:42:19,905 ERROR [STDERR] Exception in thread "main-FastReceiver"
15:42:21,731 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
15:42:21,732 WARN  [WorkPolicyEvaluationBackgroundTask] Policies violated for statistics on 'adobejb_null:wm_default'. Cause: com.adobe.idp.dsc.workmanager.workload.policy.WorkPolicyViolationException: Work policy violated. Will attempt to recover in 60000 ms
15:42:21,732 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive0(Native Method)
15:42:23,577 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:136)
15:42:25,403 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(DatagramSocket.java:725)
15:42:25,404 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.opennms.protocols.snmp.SnmpPortal$1.run(SnmpPortal.java:467)
15:42:25,404 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Level 8

I am getting the same error. Is it a coincidence? I am not sure.

When I try to use Workbench->History->Save As to get a older version of a checked-in file, then I get this error:

The version of the server does not support this operation.

Then I see this error in the server log:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

Then, I am unable to login back to the server from Workbench. We had to restart the server to be able to use Workbench.

Mind you that I don't face this problem if the checked-in file is relatively small.

Appreciate it if anyone could help me to resolve this problem.

986369_pastedImage_0.png

986370_pastedImage_1.png