Expand my Community achievements bar.

Problems with submit button

Level 2

Hi

I have set Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro extended in my PC in order to create a form with LiveCycle Designer. I need your help as I have a serious problem with the submit button.

In order to test the submission procedure, in the first form that I created I connected an e-mail address with the submit button. After the test, I wanted to change the e-mail address connected to the Submit button but I couldn’t change it anymore.

I also created several forms for other kinds of use (different from the first form realized) but in all of them the problem still persists. When the file is used in any other PC and the user wants to submit the form, if the submit button is pressed the e-mail address displayed is always the one that I set in the first testing form. This situation is causing many problems because all the forms are submitted to the first testing address.

Is it possible that there is a bug in the Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro extended version? I didn’t have this kind of problem with the Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional version.

Thanks in advance for your kind and prompt reply.

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Are you using the distribute form option?

Paul

Level 2

Yes, the first time I used the distribute form option, but not now. When the creation of the form was completed, I created the "Distributed" version for users to be filled in, by downloading it from a website.

Thanks in advance.

Former Community Member

Under Edit/Preferences there are two tabs to look at. Identity has a mention of an email addres and Acrobat.com has one as well. See if deleting the email address from those areas helps.

Paul

Level 2

Wonderful!!!

So now I have to remeber to change the identity every time I create a new form!

Thank you very much, your help has been really precious!