Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Problem with Data Flow within a form

Level 1

I have an action created where when a specific choice from a dropdown is selected than a checkbox further down in the form is checked. Currently this functionality works, but I also have actions that are tied to that checkbox being checked. Realistically, selecting the value from the dropdown list should check the checkbox (it currently does) which would then drive the actions connected to this checkbox, but that is not the case. In order to get the actions tied to the checkbox to function I have to uncheck and recheck the box. Any guidance on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you change values of a field via scriptings it will not execute specific events like enter, click, exit or change. If a script resides in one of those events, you'll need to trigger it programically too. 

// Code to execute the exit event of Textfield1.
Textfield1.execEvent("exit");

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you change values of a field via scriptings it will not execute specific events like enter, click, exit or change. If a script resides in one of those events, you'll need to trigger it programically too. 

// Code to execute the exit event of Textfield1.
Textfield1.execEvent("exit");